Credit Decision Making System Developer
Space is Looking for Credit Decision Making System Developer
We are Space International, a young, purposeful, at some point extraordinary team, and we believe it is time to come up with an alternative to traditional and outdated banking. We are the first digital bank in Georgia, aimed at improvement of banking service experience through innovations, technologies and designs. We are engaged in the most interesting and big innovative project in Georgia and internationally, so all of us are tackle sophisticated and interesting business and technological tasks.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implementation of various models (credit scoring, collection scoring, behavioral scoring, fraud scoring, etc.) and rules in the Low Code platform for automated decision making;
- Testing, support and monitoring of implemented strategies/models and rules in the decision-making system;
- Analysis of business processes for credit products. Making suggestions for their improvement;
- Research and validation of various data sources, as well as their integration into the decision-making system;
- Development of reports on credit products;
- Ad-hoc analysis of loan products
- Higher education in mathematics / statistics, economics / finance, IT;
- Knowledge and 2 years of working experience of any of the following programming languages: Core Java, Python, R.
- Knowledge of SQL queries;
- Possession of MS Office, Excel at the advanced user level;
- Having experience working as a credit specialist / credit risk analyst in retail banks will be an advantage;
- Experience in setting up, implementing, testing models and rules in the decision-making system will be an advantage;
- Experience in analyzing large amounts of structured and unstructured data will be an advantage;
- Experience in building business processes in BPMN will be an advantage
- High learning ability;
- Analytical thinking;
- Stress resistance;
- The ability to finish the job to the end;
- Time management;
Knowledge of languages:
- Russian – fluent
- English – desirable
- Just send us your resume at: email@example.com by indicating the title of the vacancy in the subject line. If you are a good match, we will contact you as soon as possible.
შეუკვეთე სფეის ბარათი
მიიღე ბარათი სრულიად უფასოდ, ნებისმიერ ადგილას.