Space is Looking for Incident/Problem Manager
Who are we looking for:
- The Incident/Problem Manager is responsible for documenting, analyzing, and registering incident/system incident/problem solving path and reporting on it.
Incident/ Problem Manager will be accountable for complete and detailed information about incident resolution and recurring identical incidents well as for their proper prioritization and solving.
- Be accountable for ensuring that the necessary fields for incidents on the portal are completely filled-in and corrected.
- Be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems incidents.
- Collaborate and communicate daily with cross-functional product development teams regarding solutions and reduction of system incidents.
- Be the single point of contact, both internally and externally, for the service provision of the (major) incident management.
- Be accountable for ensuring that the major incident process is highly effective and delivers restoration of normal service operation while minimizing risk exposure throughout the whole incident life cycle.
- Manage internal and external relationships that govern the incident management process end-to-end in a multi-provider environment with internal and external service delivery teams.
- Continuously analyzes process to determine gaps (possible automations) and identifies solutions to close said gaps and make automations.
- Manage system incidents and act as an escalation point to ensure timely resolution of incidents within expectations and SLAs.
- End-to-end communication during incidents, take part in escalations, investigation, and resolution of incidents, ensure update of all involved parties and stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all IT teams (internal and external) follow the incident management process for every incident.
- Document post-incident recovery steps to establish root cause, aid in process improvements, identify deviations, and enable creation of a knowledge base.
- Maintain incident logs and process incident reports for review with upper management, providing consolidated production incident metrics.
- Measure and monitor incident/system incident/problem solving progress and find issues, if any.
- Weekly reporting on incidents, system incidents, their causes and resolutions.
- Weekly reporting on registered Problems, their causes and possible ways/dates to resolve them
What we are looking for:
- Technological education
- Technological awareness
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams to ensure problems are completed in time with the release schedule.
- Previous experience with Incident and Major Incident Management in a large enterprise environment.
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes and procedures (an ITIL certificate is a plus).
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities and detailed research skills.
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal, Georgian, English and Russian
- Leadership skills
- Takes care of his/her professional development
How to get in touch with us?
- Just send us your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by indicating the title of the vacancy in subject line. If you are good match, we will contact you as soon as possible.
შეუკვეთე სფეის ბარათი
პირდაპირ აპლიკაციიდან, 10 ლარად და ჩვენ ნებისმიერ ადგილას მოგიტანთ.