Marketing Automation Product Owner for CRM team
Space is seeking for Marketing Automation Product Owner for CRM team
We are Space International, the first digital bank in Georgia. We are a motivated, purposeful team, aimed at bringing digital banking innovations and new technologies.
Now we are presented in Georgia and Uzbekistan and capitalize on working on interesting and sophisticated business and technological projects to further expand internationally.
We are now looking for a strong and senior Marketing Automation Product Owner for the CRM team. In this position, your main role will be deployment, configuration, and monitoring of important components in the banking infrastructure
You will be the right person to figure out what to build, help the team to make progress, launch, and think about the growth of the product. You sit at the intersection of Business, Technology, and Design, you should learn to have multiple points of view. As Marketing Automation Product Owner for the CRM team, you will be responsible for carefully listening to and analyzing the business requirements, planning the technical processes related to the technical task across full architecture including backend and frontend, and UV/UX solutions and release the completed product for CRM campaigns and activities.
What you`ll do (Scope):
- You will be the owner of the product in the cross-functional team
- You will need to set a vision and strategy and define the success metrics of the product
- You`ll be the customer advocate, you should learn their needs, and translate those needs into product goals and features
- You`ll make sure those features are a well-designed way that actually solves customers` needs
- You will understand business needs and gather product requirements
- You will take full responsibility for the product and manage stakeholder relationships
Skills we are looking for:
- Very Strong Product Development skills
- Very strong Analytical skills
- Very Strong technological skills, including Software development & programming languages, architecture, SDLC
- Strong knowledge of User Interface and User Experience
- Strong knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology development
- Solid experience in creating and management of user stories
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team management experience
- Solid Experience in technical product management
- Fluent in English and Russian
What we offer:
- ** Interesting and challenging job
- ** Teamwork with talented people
- ** Continuous learning & self-improvement
- ** Medical insurance
- ** Opportunity to work with an international team.
- Just send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the title of the vacancy in the subject line. If you are a good match, we will contact you as soon as possible.
შეუკვეთე სფეის ბარათი
პირდაპირ აპლიკაციიდან, 10 ლარად და ჩვენ ნებისმიერ ადგილას მოგიტანთ.