Operational Risks Lead
Space is Looking for Operational Risks Lead
We are Space International, the first digital bank in Georgia. We are a motivated, purposeful, at some point extraordinary team, aimed at bringing banking innovations and new technologies. Now we are presented in Georgia and Uzbekistan and capitalize on sophisticated and interesting business and technological tasks to further expand internationally. Now we are looking for an Operational Risks Lead at our Risks Competence Center, located in Tbilisi. In this position, your main role will be the detection, identification, assessment, and mitigation of operational risks pertaining to the new and established business process and stakeholders.
More specifically, you are expected to
- Lead RCSA (Risk & Control Self-Assessment)
- Detect, identify and assess vendors / outsourced service providers
- Form and lead access rights matrix
- Analyze operational risks incidents, prepare recommendations for their further prevention, and report
- Recommend mitigation plan of identified risks
- Handle operational risk appetite
- Form and improve Key Risk Indicators
- Handle and further advance risk mitigation tools
The essentials we are looking for with the potential candidates:
- 3+ years of experience with Operational Risk as a senior professional
- Banking and fintech experience will be highly desirable, parallel to international exposure
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: MBA, finance, management, or any other related field
- Fluent in Georgian and English. Knowledge of the Russian language would be considered as an advantage.
- Learning ability
- analytical and fast thinking
- self-driven with a strong sense of ownership
- eager to walk the extra mile
At Space International, we offer interesting and challenging international projects, the opportunity to work on modern technologies applying the industry’s best practices, continuous learning, development, and professional growth with the best team of highly talented people, and medical insurance.
- Just send us your resume at: email@example.com by indicating the vacancy`s title in the subject line. We will contact you as soon as possible. The deadline is September 9, but we do encourage early applications!
შეუკვეთე სფეის ბარათი
პირდაპირ აპლიკაციიდან, 10 ლარად და ჩვენ ნებისმიერ ადგილას მოგიტანთ.