Space is Looking for Reporting Manager
We are Space International, the first digital bank in Georgia. We are a motivated, purposeful, at some point extraordinary team, aimed at bringing banking innovations and new technologies. Now we are presented in Georgia and Uzbekistan and capitalize on working on sophisticated and interesting business and technological tasks to further expand internationally.
We are looking for a strong, and experienced Reporting Manager for our Credit Risk Competence center in our Tbilisi office.
The Reporting Manager will:
- Prepare regular risk and collections related updates and presentations
- Develop automated reports for Credit Risk and Collections
- Collect reporting requirements from credit risk, fraud risk, and collections managers
- Prepare ad-hoc reports per management request
- Work and coordinate with Data Engineers for reporting DB set-up
- Make suggestions for reporting improvement and optimization
- High education in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Finance or IT;
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of MS Office and proficiency in Excel & DAX are required.
- Working experience with data visualization software (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of Python or other programming languages will be an advantage.
- Working experience with risk and collection reporting will be an advantage.
- Fluent English and Russian
- High learning ability
- analytical thinking
- stress resistance
- self-driven with a strong sense of ownership
- ability to finish the job within agreed deadlines
- time management
At Space International, we offer:
- Interesting and challenging jobs, teamwork with highly talented people, continuous learning & self-improvement, medical insurance, and the opportunity to work with an international team.
- Just send us your resume at: email@example.com by indicating the title of the vacancy in the subject line. If you are a good match, we will contact you as soon as possible.
შეუკვეთე სფეის ბარათი
მიიღე ბარათი სრულიად უფასოდ, ნებისმიერ ადგილას.