Policy & Procedure Writer
Space is Looking for Policy & Procedure Writer
We are Space International, the first digital bank in Georgia. We are a motivated, purposeful, at some point extraordinary team, aimed at bringing banking innovations and new technologies. Now we are presented in Georgia and Uzbekistan and capitalize on working on sophisticated and interesting business and technological tasks to further expand internationally.
We are looking for a strong, and experienced Policy & Procedure Writer in our Tbilisi office to perfectly document, manage and regulate the full roadmap of business and operational policies and procedures flow across the organization.
The main duties will include:
- Write a variety of procedures including both technical and non-technical areas of the business
- Engage with the managers/owners from different business areas to collect information about the various processes
- Interview employees to conduct research into the policies and procedures they aim to develop
- Consolidate inputs, findings, and points into a unified document, policy, or procedure, in line with the highest quality standards, in a unified format, and according to the regulations
- Ensure accuracy, solicit feedback from the owners and proofread policies and procedures
- Present the procedures and policies to management for approval
- Manage the whole documentation roadmap including planned and ad hoc updates and timelines as well as new operational and procedural deliverables.
The main requirements:
- High degree in literary studies, business, or informational sciences
- Experience in procedure/policy writing and business process mapping
- Very strong communication and excellent writing skills
- High attention to details
- Fast learner, high ability to easily grasp new knowledge, planning and management skills
- Excellent English.
The deadline is July 29 but we encourage early applications!
- At Space International, we offer Interesting and challenging jobs, teamwork with highly talented people, continuous learning & self-improvement, medical insurance, and the opportunity to work with an international team.
- Just send us your resume at: email@example.com by indicating the title of the vacancy in the subject line. If you are a good match, we will contact you as soon as possible.
შეუკვეთე სფეის ბარათი
მიიღე ბარათი სრულიად უფასოდ, ნებისმიერ ადგილას.