Space is Looking for Scrum Master
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum teams. The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Certified Scrum Master
- 2+ years of experience as a scrum master
- Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions
- Excellent people and project management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- ** Interesting and challenging job
- ** Teamwork with talented people
- ** Continuous learning & self-improvement
- ** Medical insurance
- ** Opportunity to work with an international team.
- Just send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the title of the vacancy in the subject line. If you are a good match, we will contact you as soon as possible.
შეუკვეთე სფეის ბარათი
მიიღე ბარათი სრულიად უფასოდ, ნებისმიერ ადგილას.